Re: Tidbits we found

Tom,
   I 'HAVE' a running rig, BAD. Just Bad is a manual tranny and it's
kinda hard on the new knee. (left knee, left hand clutch pedal) We (dad
and I) have the new rebuilt tranny from Ugly out and into Good. I just
have to finish hooking everything up. That should take me till noon
tomorrow. Then, I'll be driving almost all day wednsday and thursday
just to get some miles on the tranny, then thursday afternoon I'll drop
the pan and change the fluid and filter and then driver her the 800+
miles to Charlotte!
   I 'should' change the fluid when I get to Charlotte as well, since a
typical breakin period should be around 500 miles. I doubt I'm going to
do that however.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org