Re: litnany of things

>Umm... Dan.. are you SURE you want to
>scrub that stuff away? I mean.. what if you
>scrub and scrub and... where'd Ugly go?
>Soon you'll have to rename Ugly... call 'im
>"Rebuilt" or maybe "Clean"... again,
>assuming there's anything left after you
>scrub away the filth n' grime and rust..
   I said I was going to clean the 'inside' not the outside!
   What, are you nuts?
   I just want to be able to lie under him and work without dirt falling
in my eye for once.
   If I liner the engine bay drive line tunnel I can spray PAM on it and
when I get done wheeling just squirt it down and have all the dirt and
stuff fall off. Just like Teflon. :-)

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org