Re: Charlotte update (Bad News/ Good news)

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Skip & Jenny 1979 grey Scout II
>
> Alan St.John
>
> Rob & Nikki? 1979 yellow Scout II
>
> Dennis and Lori and George
>
> Michael Eppinger 1976 green Scout II with black hood scoop and trashed
> quarters
>
> Chad Silbert 1989 4runner :-(
>
> Yank Yarbough and wife in 1979 white
> Scout II with fibreglass quarters
>
> Bryan & Beth Gillespie 1961 Scout 80 (his) 1971 800a (hers)
>
> Mark Prescott and wife?
>
> Joe Costanzo 1979 mint green Scout II
>
> Me in Good (maybe not?)
>
> Tom Lang
>
> Brent Fidler 1979 yellow Scout II

Dan, I'll still be showing up in my :-( 4Runner, I thought I might be
able to at least trailer in my rollng frame/driveline assembly (just to
prove that I actually have one).  However, things aren't quite all bolted
back together yet.

BUT, and this is a major development in the Sibert household, my wife Dee
has spoken up and said that she WANTED to come to Charlotte with me on
Saturday, BIG :-).   I'm looking forward to letting her see some Scouts
in better shape that mine.

Chad Sibert