Rear-end ratio

Trying to determine what ratio I have in my 800.  Had one tire in the air
and rotated wheel until I had one complete revolution of the driveshaft at
the transmission.  I worked out to barely over 2 revs of the tire.  Is it
possible this ratio is that low?  Do I have to have both wheels turning at
the same time?  I wouldn't think so.  This is with slick 31's, they measure
about 29 inches in diameter.  What would that be for 33s?