Speedometer

Howdy,

I have more questions on my '73 Scout.

First, I thought I had a manual choke, (that is what I
was told, but Scout was at shop so I could not
verifiy)

Well it is an automatic.  The mech replaced spark
plugs and wires adn choke pull-off.  I can go out and
start it right up, drive it 2 miles to the store, come
back out and it won't start, even after an hour rest.
I hve to take the air filter lid off and wiggle the
valve.  It is not stuck completley closed, but not
completely open either.  Then it starts up again.  So
it seems it has to sit and completely cool down for it
to start right up.  Any ideas?

Update on brake booster:  NAPA had to order it from
factory, should be a couple of weeks.

Thanks everyone.  and Happy Easter!

Laura