Re: Speedometer

Tom:

If your square tubing is getting to wide for the height you need on
those bump stops, consider 'C' channel or 'I' beam. There is a steel
recycling yard right near me here that sells such items by the pound.
You can't beleive all the neat stuff that ends up out there from
factories, refinieries and other heavy industry.

Tom H.

(Who bought rebar from this place when he poured his back patio for
pennies a lb. Cost much less then rebar from Home Depot and used 1/2"
when I only needed quarter!)