Re: distributor

Happy Easter Digesters,

<< Jon,

This is an easy one...

Simply remove the distributor cap and the hold down clamp completely.  Lift
the entire distributor carefully straight up.
<snip>
 You might even need to skip two teeth, but try one to start.

Regards,

John L. >>

This is a fairly simple thing to do after you've done it one time. When I
swap out the Pertronix with points, and vice versa, I have to do this. Has
anyone else had to do this when switching back and forth between points and
Pertronix, or is mine the only one? It's no big deal. Takes me less than 2
minutes.

STeve