Re: Fuel Prices - Complain Complain

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, John A. Landry wrote:

> Now if only Tom Mandera would send me some gas money!!!  <wink, wink>  (Tom is
> acting as my broker for my old 345 and has been having trouble linking up with
> the buyer in Montana... not Tom's fault one bit.)

<grin>  You're not the one that has to maneuver *around* this engine!  I
left it right out front - easy to get to when it's time for it to leave
my shop - and in the meantime have acquired another 727.. and a 304/727
combination that I couldn't get into my "storage area" since there was
John's old 345 blocking the entrance!

;-)

Al - did Walter make it home OK yet?

-Tom