Re: Distrbutor and cardiac arrest

MikeIIDC@domain.elided wrote:
> HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS!!!!!  Now we've got Mandera mounting an under the
> hood defibrillator to go with his on-board air and on-board welder!  And not only
> is he thinking of mounting it, sounds like he's planning to test it out!  You

Actually, Michael, I wasn't.. but now that you mention it, that would be
pretty cool!  I think the Premier Power Welder would work well for that
with it's high-voltage high frequency juice.. maybe yes, maybe no?

I'll add some Oxygen tanks on-board too.  When my grandfather had his
hearattack he staggered to his shop and started suckin' off the O2
bottle from the Torch...

Hmm.. add some Acetelyne and I could do some torch welding.. maybe a
little Argon and I could MIG... Hmmmm...

John - that Traveler might just come in handy.. I need more room for
toys...

-Tom "Traveling everything"