Re: Distributor Questions-TIMING LIGHT USED!!!

Yes, I've been shocked many a time. If possible follow the "one hand
rule" when working around electricity. Only use one hand to handle the
wires and keep the other hand (body, etc...) away from ground. This way
the charge won't run through you. I know with larger power (more current
behind the volts) their is a real danger of cardiac arrest when grabbing
a hot wire with one hand and the ground with the other. The heart doen't
dig the Squad-51 treatment when it's working properly. I know with a big
'ole IH its hard not to be leaning on something when working on the
ignition. Just food for thought.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\