Looking for a Scout in Pittsburgh (or Denver?)

IH all,
I think I have talked a coworker into getting a Scout. He is looking for
something that is durable, not too expensive and very cool to drive -
sounds like a Scout to me.

He lives in the Pittsburgh area, but often travels to our offices in
Denver and Lancaster, PA, so if anyone knows of a Scout for sale in any
of those areas, let me know. He is looking one that he can drive away
(or drive cross country if it's in Denver). Thanks in advance.
-Bennett
'53 R-110