Farnked Slinky was: TQuad parts...

Michael,

	A farnked slinky is when you stretch the slinky and let it back too
quick, and when it does, it goes into a compound complex space and looks
like a snake all curled up?  Or maybe it goes into a shape that only a
PhD in math can understand?  Well, anyway, what came out is twice as long
and three times as stiff as a regular spring.

	The air valve is the big flap over the secondary butterfly
on the top of the carb.  It's controlled by air vacuum as you open
the secondaries.  I need this spring.  I got some at the hardware
store tonight, but, they are reverse coiled so it will be undoing
the spring instead of coiling it tighter.  Anything is worth a shot
over buying a $238 new carb!

Thanks,

	-Joel

Tranny eater is really slow lately.