antifreeze seepage

Hi all

quick question-  I left my scout II ('73, 345) sitting for the past two
weeks while I road tripped with a buddy of mine from Portland, OR to Santa
Fe, NM.  When I returned, I noticed that small puddles of coolant had
accumulated in the depressions around two of the bolts in the intake
manifold (the first and second bolts from the front of the engine on the
drivers side) and behind the PCV valve on the vally pan gasket, and on the
top of the tranny.  She's running alright, but this makes me wonder if I've
got a problem.  Compression was good last time I checked, which was about 6
months ago.  Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Matt Neff
Beaverton, OR