Re: Tulare time BBQ

Yeah, and Dan's cookies were GOOD. Yummm.

In fact...

http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/nationals98/cookie_dansm.jpg

Is a picture of Dan with the goods!  And I mean *good*s. :-)

You have some catchin' up to do, Theresa... of course, from what I
recall, you were in no shape to be cooking at RMIHR... <g>