Re: Baking at RMIHR

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> wrote:

> Subject: re: Tulare time BBQ
>
> Oh no no no no, Dan.  This *IS* RMIHR and we *WILL* be camping... gotta
> use what ya brung!  How about some manifold chocolate chip cookies?
>
> Bring yer coleman. ;-)
>
> On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Daniel Nees wrote:
>
> > Theresa,
> >    You are on! I'll need some one in the Fairplay area to lend me thier
> > kitchen and stove though.

It's called a DUTCH OVEN!!!:)

If I get there (maybe, maybe not, I dunno yet), I will take *all* of you
on with a Dutch oven!  Remember those??  From Boy Scouts?? (sorry Theresa,
I don't know if they were/are used in Girl Scouts, but I do know about the
BSA)  Takes a bit of charcoal, and you have a nice oven in the field.
Haven't tried cookies, but cakes are no problem.

Dan Felix
Still Scoutless (still at mechanics that is...)