Subject: Where's Reverse?

<
<Help!
<
<I had the "Spinning Gear Shift Lever" problem earlier this weekend.
<After receiving some good advice from some digesters, I replaced <the
pin
<that goes in the ball-and-socket joint that had snapped.  I put things
<back together, and now it will definitely NOT go into reverse.

When I put a pin in my t-19, the tranny had to be in neutral before the
little tower was taken off and the new pin put in.  If it wasn't, then
the gears didn't want to mesh just right when you got it back together.
Maybe that's the prob.

On another subject, does anyone out there have a nice set of the
headlight trim rings for a '66 pickup that they want to part with?

John

(no sig file, back to lurking)