Re: Flat towing a Scout - Lights

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Bob Blair wrote:

> >to wire a connector such that I can plug directly into my tow rig and
> >use the towed vehicles light system (perhaps operating a relay that
> >would work the stock lights).  Still have the magnetics for towing home
> >new trucks..
>
> Tom, use the mag lights on the racer; you'll have plenty to do after
> bashed, shook & abused 25 year old electrical system.

Good point, Bob.  When I fab the front bumper for the racer (more for a
place to put a hinge for the tilt front clip than to serve as a bumper)
it'll have tow-bar mounts on it... but I was thinking I'd haul around my
tow-bar bumper as well (and now, probably the magnetic lights, too) in
case I crash a fence or something similarly stupid.. and trash the
tow-bar mounts. <g>

-Tom (got home at midnight last night after 14hrs of wheelin'.. )