Timing Specs

I plan on re-setting the timing on the Scout this weekend since the
distributor has been loose for I don't know HOW long. I don't have a
shop manual for it so I'm hoping someone in this Scout World has the
specs I need to do it. I have (like I have posted before) the Scout II
w/ 345 ad Prestolite Ignition (no gold box) 727 tranny, etc...I don't
know what all info I need to provide so I hope this is it. Can anyone
help me out here?

Thanks in Advance,

Kevin