cop magnet Scouts

Well, I finally got pulled over. I work nights at an aerospace machine shop
and was on my way home from work this morning (3:30 AM) when I got pulled
over by Michigan's Finest, less than a block from home. He said he thought
my exhaust was a little loud. Now, the exhaust system was brand new in
October, and hasn't gotten louder, so I told him what he was hearing was the
perfectly normal sound of a V8 engine through dual exhaust. He seemed at
least somewhat impressed by my truck: " '73 International. Keeping her
going, huh?" He then wished me good night and went on his way. No tickets or
anything. It's amazing how few people have really heard a vehicle with dual
exhaust before. Or maybe he was just bored that early in the morning...