RE: cop magnet scouts

John A. Landry wrote:
> I haven't pulled over *once* in probably the last 12 years.  It might be
> just a coincidence, but it seems to have coincided with time I started
> driving the speed limit, making sure all my lights are working and obeying
> all the traffic rules.

Nah, it's probably the incredible precision that any police offer could
spot from a 100 yards away:
    *  sticking to the center of the lane +/- 3"
    *  keeping to the speed limit +/- 0.25 mph
    *  stopping within 24-36" of a stop sign
    *  giving redundant arm signals when you turn
    *  sitting straight in your seat

I'll bet you drive like we used to march in the Marines!  You've got the
police intimidated!  They know that if they pull you over, you'll be
correcting their numbers.  <g>

Ken Farmer