Re: cop magnet scouts

Me, i've never had a big problem with getting pulled over, and the worst
I've ever got was a warning ticket from Wy. HP., because I know How to
act polite.

I get pulled over a lot in my old haunts, dugway, Star valley, delta, but
these are small towns where they know me and stop me to BS.  or here in
murray, city, but most have seen me at the range and know me.

plus most of those also know I plan to return to school in the fall for a
criminal justice degree, and I get lots of free advice.

Joe

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:57:21 -0500 Chad Sibert <csibert@domain.elided>
writes:

>McDowell's wrote:
>
>>     Does any one else have a scout that is a cop magnet? i just got
>> pulled over for ....
>
>Every one I see is a cop magnet.  I just have to stop and look, talk
>owner,etc.
>
>Detective Chad Sibert
>Guilford Co. Sheriff's Department
>Jamestown, NC

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]