IH TailGate

Group,

   OK at a local junkyard this week I found a 1965 IH Step Side Truck. I
am going to pick up the tailgate off it tomorrow.  I have no use for it,
but hate to see another IH truck with a GMC tailgate.  If anyone here
wants it now I will be bring it to the IH show in Tulare in April.
   There is also a 70's 1210 IH Truck at this same yard.  The rear has
been converted to a flatbed and was a dually.  This truck has been
picked over, but will be looking for more stuff tomorrow.

   Any Takers

Brad Norman
La Mirada, CA