cop magnet scouts

    Does any one else have a scout that is a cop magnet? i just got
pulled over for drunk driving
but was'nt even close to drunk.

    the cop saw me lurch a little when i was starting out because i
started out in the wrong gear. He then followed me for 5 miles then
pulld me over and searched
my car(agianst my constitutional rights). He said I  was crossing the
center line many times-Bullshit!!
I could barley feel the 4 beers i had just drank (over a 3 hour period).

    He told me I was lucky, he wasnt going to write me a ticket. (for
what!!???) I of couse,
played  his game and said "yes sir, no sir" , "everything in the back is
my camping gear, your
more than welcome to search it" (at this point he was alrady in the back
of my scout).  I also told him
I had only had one beer because i was the "designated driver" he said "I
thought desinated drivers wernt
suposed to have anything to drink"
    Ilive in the middle of rich yupppie, cop-infeasted, suberbubs.
    If i was over 21 i'd be calling city call and raising hell.
    Just nned to realease some steam by telling someone.
    Grant