Re: MSD 6A STATUS REPORT

Mike,
   I would first switch to Platinum plugs. They are garenteed for life
not to erode the electrode. If they do, just take them back for a new
set.
   Second, buy the dorrect tool for gapping plugs. It is a pliers kinda
ling that gaps the plugs, but positions the electrode so that it is
square to the center electrode rather than an angle. I've seen these in
tool stores, but the best is supposed to be the one Jacob's ignition
makes. I think Summit sells it. Cost is about $10

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for a Travelall to name For a Few Dollars More. (It has to
be free the dollars are to spend on it)

http://www.triplediamond.org