Re: Various Questions

Dan and Will-

But there was an IH 6 cylinder still used in '64.  I cannot recall the size,
but the '64 T'all that I am getting has the old 6 cylinder in it.  However,
these are very long engines, or so it seems to me, and would probably not
fit into the engine bay comfortably.  The AMC 6 cylinder was used in the
late '60's, but I don't know about it fitting into the same bay as the 4
cylinder engine.  I am almost positive that it has different motor mounts
than the 4 and 8 cyl engines did, thoug.   believe it's a pain to swap out,
and also has a different bell housing pattern.

Michael