Re; heater shutoff

> Message: 25
>    Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 20:40:28 -0600
>    From: "Ronald L. Cook"
> Subject: Re: Heater Shutoff
>
> Rick,
>         The IHC controls only shut off one hose.

which should accoplish the desired resultes. If it is a loop (which it
is) what would the advantage be in plugging it twice?
If the single shunt has a tendency to leak I would agree that a dual
shunt would be better, or do as I do and remove your top when it gets
too hot in the cab.

Willy
Wyoming
it's a dry heat.