more exhaust

Mike,
Me again,
I have to learn to read before I respond!
Anyway, I blew flow masters right out.  I'm not sure how or why, but I spent $75 bucks a piece for aluminized mufflers and they were junk after 5 years and not too many miles (25k tops).  I just had a kid in town who has a bender and he uses real thick pipe do my Terra.  He used a 31" glass pack per side and custom bent the 2 1/2" pipe for each side off my Stan's Tri Y's.  It sounds awesome.  Not too loud, but it barks pretty good if I get it wound up.  It cost me all of $125 and a twelve pack.  "And I helped" :)
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20