Thanks-Exhaust Info!

Thanks for all of the advice on the exhaust, guys!  It was another case
where I could not figure out why they would try to dissuade me from
doing it when they are the ones making money!  I was dressed in my worst
possible car-working clothes, and the Scout is far from pretty, so he
probably just didn't think I had the money, or thought that I was
spending every last cent to do it, and if the engine died I would be
homeless!  Either way, I appreciate that he was trying to save me some
money.  The place I took it is a little expensive, and are known for it,
but they are supposed to be good, and they are the only place that is
VERY close, and this thing is SOO loud, I don't dare drive it any
farther!  It is costing about $300.00 to run new system all the way back
with duals.  I did not ask what type of mufflers, but am supposed to
call back and ask in the morning.  Any suggestions?  These guys used to
have big "Flowmaster" signs up, but I didn't see any this time, so maybe
they don't carry them any more.  I want something that will sound really
good, have a little growl, but I am not a hot-rodder!  Not anything that
will wake a girl's roommates when I go drop her off!  (I can remember
when I was worried about waking the girl's mother!  Now I am so old that
none of the girls even live with their mother!)  Maybe I should say, "I
don't want anytihng loud enough to wake up a girl's husband when I take
her home!"  Okay, just kidding!!!
By the way, the '73 Scout left last night, but I think I am buying a '63
T'all tomorrow!  I'll let you know!

Michael