NEW Dieseltalk Forums

Friends,

   With much help from Bill Thebert, and the Binder Bulletin, I have been able
to get 3 new Diesel related forums up and running.  I am currently in the
process of making a new IH DIESEL web page for information, and links relating
to IH, and other Diesel engines.

   There is a "Dieseltalk" chat session held on Thursday evenings at 8pm
central time in the Binder Bulletin chat lounge.  The "Dieseltalk" BBS, &
mailing list are both up and running, but we are still in the process of
tweaking, and customizing a few features.

  http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/  has links to the BBS, & chat lounge, and
how to join the mailing list.

A BIG thanks to Bill Thebert for the help.

Eldon McFarling
Ceresco, NE
IH DIESEL PAGE
http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/