Questions for member of my local club...

     Binders,

        Got a couple of questions from a few members of my local club, the
     Sonora Desert Scouts.

        First)  What needs to be done to a stock Scout II in order to get
     33-950-15 BFGs to fit and stuff?  A guy has a 2.5" lift in his SII and
     runs 30-950 but wants to go to 33-950s.  Any ideas?  John Fleck what
     did you do?  Should I put 33-950s on my Travelall?  It doesn't rub
     with 31-1050s now.

        Second)  What is required to convert from a Mallory Unilite
     Distributor back to the gold box system?  A club member wants to go
     back tot he gold box, since the lights for the mallory are $90 ea.
     Since the gold box is $45 he'd rather get spare those, than the
     lights.  I can only think disty with different baseplate inside, cap,
     rotor, gold box, and wiring.  Any hidden pieces?

        Gracias,

        Joel