Freeze plugs revisited

Hey Myron, you were spot on with those freeze plug specs.
The Scout's water jackets are now leak-less again.  The
amount of neglect that this truck has had to suffer...
I just can't imagine a PO that would let such a sweet
truck go to crap like this, but then DPO's are a different
kind of animal I guess.  Thanks again Myron.  Only 15
weeks and some change till RMIHR!

>If it's for the block, I believe it's 1-41/64" for the one
in the back of the block, as well as the three under the exhaust manifold.
For the ones on the intake, I think they're 1-3/8".<

Jared M. André

67 Scout 800 4x4