re: Dan's notices about other states

IH'ers

You all can contact the Specialty Equipment Market Association
(909/396-0289, http://www.sema.org/  "Brian Caudill" <brianc@domain.elided>)
and become "State Leaders", basically contacts for the SEMA Action
Network.  You get a free monthly newsletter (printed &/or email)
and often special notice of impending legislation in your state.

There are many nuts out there with nothing better to do than try to get
your government to trample on your rights.  The legislaters really don't
know how you feel unles you tell them.  The SAN lets you know when to speak
up.

We have a lot in common with the car collectors, hot rodders, 70's muscle car
folks, etc. and SEMA\SAN does a very good job of protecting our rights.  And
not just the right to have new carpets :)  - they understand that we want power,
modifications, and more vehicles than we can really afford.

Bob
77 Scout II
LIOR