Re: Scout collection competition

The aliens commander decided Suprscout@domain.elided would make a perfect
specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>John G
>SSS,SLL,Nats'99
>New 1980 ScoutII (305 miles on OD)
>1947 KB1 on a Scout 118 chassis
>1977 SSII
>1979 SSII
>1975 Scout II
>1966 1200 4X4 Firetruck
>1974 150 4X4 Travelall
>1980 Traveler
>1978 SSII
>1971 1500 wrecker
>1973 1600 wrecker
>1974 200 rollback
>1973 1210 Box truck
>1976 Spirit of '76  II
>1971 1010 Travelall
>Super M Farmall
>Super C Farmall
>H Farmall
>350 Farmall
>Plus over 100 IH scouts n trucks in yard
>1996 Powerstroke Dually-crewcab (ford)
>1969 Calif.Camaro
>Thats all I could think of now!!

All bow down before John G. and repeat: "We're not worthy... We're not
worthy...!"

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT