Re: Off topic but worth the read

He raises some intersting points even though I believe his speech lacks
a well thought out line of reasoning (annecdotal evidence at best). He's
a bit on the paranoid side for my tastes, but hey, it takes all kinds.

The one thing I can infer from it is that peaceable, nonviolent
disobedience is much easier when you are well armed.

Peace,
Eric

Kevin Curry wrote:

> I've already shared this with a few of you via ICQ but I thought the
> rest of you would like to read it:
>
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_excomm/19990316_xex_heston_speec.shtml
>
> --
> Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
> www.redhummer.not
> "It's not a matter of no one else being able to keep up. It's a matter
> of no one else being able to follow." -from my Hummer poster
> "Too bad it costs do much to get there!" -Kevin Curry

Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided