Scout collection competition

<< te: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:53:03 GMT
 From: jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry)
 Subject: Re: Scout collection competition

 The aliens commander decided IHMagellan@domain.elided would make a perfect
 specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

 >You're both amateurs.
 [snip]

 I'll tell you what Stacey... of you ever decide to divorce that wife of
 yours, I want first dibs in getting her next.  They certainly don't make
 women as understanding to a man's need to collect machinery as her very
 often.  I've only one IH now and my wife still gets nervous every time I
 pick up the classifieds on Sunday!  You don't know how good you have it my
 man! <grin>

 >'80 CVI Hot Stuff

 Need I say more!

 John L.
 - ---------- >>
John, Stacey is the Wife!!

John G
SSS,SLL,Nats'99
New 1980 ScoutII (305 miles on OD)
1947 KB1 on a Scout 118 chassis
1977 SSII
1979 SSII
1975 Scout II
1966 1200 4X4 Firetruck
1974 150 4X4 Travelall
1980 Traveler
1978 SSII
1971 1500 wrecker
1973 1600 wrecker
1974 200 rollback
1973 1210 Box truck
1976 Spirit of '76  II
1971 1010 Travelall
Super M Farmall
Super C Farmall
H Farmall
350 Farmall
Plus over 100 IH scouts n trucks in yard
1996 Powerstroke Dually-crewcab (ford)
1969 Calif.Camaro
Thats all I could think of now!!