Re: Scout collection competition

Uh, John, I don't have a wife....I have a husband, Jerry.  I assume you want
dibs on me and not him. ;-)

Stacey

In a message dated 3/17/99 3:53:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
jlandry@domain.elided writes:

<< The aliens commander decided IHMagellan@domain.elided would make a perfect
 specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

 >You're both amateurs.
 [snip]

 I'll tell you what Stacey... of you ever decide to divorce that wife of
 yours, I want first dibs in getting her next.  They certainly don't make
 women as understanding to a man's need to collect machinery as her very
 often.  I've only one IH now and my wife still gets nervous every time I
 pick up the classifieds on Sunday!  You don't know how good you have it my
 man! <grin>

 >'80 CVI Hot Stuff

 Need I say more!

 John L. >>