Re: Misc...

Regarding the non-canceling left turn signal:

A couple of year ago I was able to buy just the springs from a GM dealer
for my wife's 87 Cavalier.  If I remember correctly, he didn't even ask
me what vehicle, he just went and pulled "two" of them off the shelf.
There is a right spring and a left spring. He wasn't sure which was
which, but he said you would be able to tell when you got it apart.  He
also said that they were cheap enough that you should change both of
them while you had it apart.  Still it would probably be wise to take an
old spring with when you go to buy new ones.

Dennis Ogg