Re: Oil Leak

John,

I'm going to check out Eldons commments about the tranny vent.  I have no
idea what shape it's in.  Never seen it.

But all the leaks seem to have stopped, even the power steering.  I'm
beginning to think the oil from the pressure sender was blowing left,
right, forward, backward, everywhere.  It was leaking a *lot* and now the
ground is really getting dry under it.

Still need to check the tranny.

Hey, how does the backup light switch come out??

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776