Windshield frame

> ate: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:50 -0800 (PST)
> From: jmbrodsky@domain.elided
> Subject: Tom M, John L,
>

>         Am I to understand that the Traveler that Tom towed back is the
>      very same that Tom H, and Jonn L, and I removed the top from?  Where
>      is the windshield frame?  I may be in the market for one myself.
>      Anyone have a windshield frame that they might consider trading for an
>      entire Scout hard top or something else?

Yup, got the frame and I think it will fit into a bike box so UPS would
deliver. Don't need or want a hard top, what else do you have to trade?
Let's see... I'm into you for a speed-o, add windshield frame and we are
up to ???? a lot less than than Tom M.
I love the storage space you guys free up for me.

Willy
lets talk