Got these parts?

IH Everyone,

I need to get my 73 Scout II running so I can get it out to the farm (I
need the room to work on my 67 Mustang). Problem is, I have robbed a few
parts off it to put on my 79 Scout II. Hopefully, someone on the list has
the parts I need laying around and is willing to part with them. Otherwise,
I will check the IH vendors.

I am looking for the steering coupler that fits onto the steering box that
hold the rag joint. When I put a new/used steering box on my 79, I had to
use the coupler off the 73 because of the difference in the shaft size. So,
I need the coupler for the larger diameter shaft. I think I can get the
bracket for the power steering welded (remember when my belts snapped?), so
that shouldn't be a problem.

I am also looking for a drivers side door lock for the 79. The dust cover
was bent, and the spring inside stretched out of shape. Unfortunately, the
locks on the 73 and 79 are different. Locksmith wasn't much help. Said his
source didn't have the parts.

Lastly, can someone point me to the correct location of the sending
unit/gas guage ground wire? My tank shows half full after fill-up, and I
would like to check the ground.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Yank