Re: triangle lift results

Yeah, I have a 2" Fleckster body lift and some suspension lift but I don't
know how much. My sway bars have been removed and are somewhere in oblivion.
Interestingly enough though, the ride is fairly stable without them. If you
have seen pics of my Scout you'll know it sits high even w/o the body lift.
If you want to see it now w/ body lift and 33's (not a very IH flattering
photo :O) ) then look at http://www.dallas.net/~froader/scttire.JPG I hadn't
yet jacked it up at that point.

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Kevin,
>    Any spring lift on a Scout will not help the 'hard stuffing' of the
> tires as you put it unless you have either a body lift, which I think
> you do, or lower bump stops. With my triangle and 31's without the
> swaybar installed tears the tires up something awful. With the bar
> installed it is fine. If you have the body lift however you will have no
> problem with tire stuff.
>
> _____Dan Nees_____
> cookiedan@domain.elided
> http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholic/scoutindex.html
> http://www.triplediamond.org

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
www.redhummer.not
"It's not a matter of no one else being able to keep up. It's a matter
of no one else being able to follow." -from my Hummer poster
"Too bad it costs do much to get there!" -Kevin Curry