RE: IH's at auction

> From: Howard R Pletcher
> Subject: IH's to Auction
>
> I saw a sale catalog for the Remember When Museum in Riverton, WY on June
> 19.  Among the items listed was a 1970 Travelall 4x4, "V-8, good body,
> cracked windshield, runs well" and a 1976 Scout SSII, 4-196, "runs well"
> (but they also say it was "last year this was made" so what do they
> know?).  Both do look to be in good condition in the photos, although the
> rear of the SSII top may be badly bent--the photo is too dark to tell for
> sure.  These might be good candidates for addition to the Tom M Fleet.
> There are also about 100 cars and trucks in restored or running condition
> and about 150 parts cars and trucks, but an IH Metro parts truck that
> looked like about a M-150 series was the only other IH I could find.
>
> You can get a sale catalog or info from Kruse Auctioneers at
> 800-968-4444.
>
> There is also an clean 66 IH 1/2 ton, V-8, Bonus Load box advertised by
> the Classical Gas Station in Eaton, CO for $1995.  You can contact them
> at 800-453-7955 or by email at glassgas@domain.elided.
>
> Howard Pletcher
> Howteron Products Scout Parts

Howard,
Thanks for the heads-up! Riverton is 25 miles away from my house. I will
call for a sales catalog and as I have a SS II I am very interested in
the one in Riverton. Send a blank check and I will bid on the other
IHC's for you, or anyone else for that matter (insert smiley here).

Willy
In wyoming