triangle lift results

I just finished up putting on the triangle lift on my '80 traveler. I
ended up with 2.5 inches in the front and a good 4 in the back. Not a
good look. I pulled two leaves from the rear pack to get it down so that
the rear is just a little higher than the front. I compared this lift to
the 2.5 inch Rancho lift on my project scout and it is a good solid 4
inches! I really like the ride and look of the Rancho, but they are
expensive, the triangle was the least expensive of all I checked into.
Luckily I don't really need the lift to fit larger tires, I am running
31's so 4 inches looks a little odd anyway. I purchased it to replace
the old stiff heavy duty factory leaves that had an add a leaf. The ride
and drive is great, but the fact that it is advertised as a 4 inch lift
isn't real accurate, at least in my case.

Nick