re: Dan's notices about other states

 Dan

Thanks for the heads up. I wasent aware of what was even going on in my
home state(OR and the 3"lift law). I have gotten active in this since
you posted last wed. Its a nice tid bit to let us all know about what is
going on in our own backyard. If we let our Goverment control what we
want next thing we know they will be telling us where to work and what
streets to drive on. Im not for that kind of control. Our Gov. is supose
to be representing what the people want. So we need to let them know how
we feel.

Thx
Jim