re: Subject: 800a questions...

Bryan:
	I rode around with the top off my 68 from May to early October last year.
Not bad for central Wisconsin.  I was able to get it off with two people
but I wouldn't recommend it.  It's too bulky and tough to control.  Three
is doable and four is even better.  I used three to put it back on and it
worked great.  I kept it in the back of my garage until my wife got sick of
it, and I had to move it outside behind the garage.  I just put it on two
saw horses.  I have heard of others using an overhead pulley type system to
lift it off and hang it someplace.  FWIW.
	Do you have a roll bar on/in the truck yet?  I rode around for a couple
weeks without one and at times really felt like I was throwing the dice.  I
found a one piece roll bar from Smittybuilt (open for flames) and installed
it with no problems.  This is a great time to do some work on your fuel
system as you need to drop the tanks to get the floor bolts for the rollbar
in.   The rollbar them made a convenient place to hang my bikini top off
of.  I found one from Super Truck Accessories, in Aurora, CO.  It also went
on easy and fits great.  You can find them listed on the Binder Bulletin
Vendor Page.   Good luck.

Steve Fischer
'68 Scout 800A, 304 and currently immobile (still won't start)