Re: CNN lies? forward from the ORD

Yeah, I am no genius about these things, but one of my
computer-knowledgeable buddies was just over here as I was reading this, and
he assured me that there are systems designed specifically to pick up such
attempts to sway electronic polls.  To say that something cannot be traced
is a stretch, as it is coming from the same initial modem everytime, and
there is a trail that the computers can read, regardless of the measures
taken to circumvent.  Unless someone were to call up/log in, vote, log onto
a different server, log in and vote, log onto yet another server, etc.  If
this was the case, and your friend did it 1600 some odd times, he needs to
get a life!  ...Or at the very least, an old IH to work on in his free
time!!!

Michael