Re: CNN lies? forward from the ORD

Um,
     Let me clarify here, I didn't do what I posted. I was reposting
what a fellow on the ORD had done and posted there.
   This issue that the poll is based on is much more important than the
tampering with a poll, which is done all the time, I might add. Any kind
of poll that would lead members of congress to the impression that they
can take away whatever land they want and totally eliminate our use of
it is frightening.
    Again, I didn't attempt to skew the poll, I was mearly pointing out
that this was what was done. AND since it has to do with the Clinton
News Network, one must be suspicious.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
http://www.triplediamond.org