An IH Parade!

Spent two hours this afternoon with the family watching the biggest St.
Pat's day parade in Colorado - happily in nearby Colo Spgs, CO.

Saw a couple of Rolls in the front, then a real Shelby Cobra, then started
thinking of how I'd rather see an IH!  Then the Colorado Springs 4x4 Club
(?) came by with a few good vehicles, the best of which was a really sharp
baby blue 800!  Heck, it was our own Mike Meyers!

Juniper was asking me why we didn't join in since we have *three* green IHs!
Sadly, one is rusty, and we've only got two drivers.  And none are yet up to
the quality of Mike's.

Ken Farmer