RED ALERT - Copper's Uniden Sale

OK you good buddies, now even you cheapie guys can afford a top of the line CB
radio!

Got home last night to find I received the latest Copper's catalog in the
mail.  They're having a big Uniden CB sale... *incredible* prices.  Just call
around locally and you'll probably find prices double these.  The rest of the
catalog is full of sale prices on everything from Cobra, Galaxy, antennas,
accessories and more.  www.coppers.com

Model: "Washington" Base Station - $164.99

AM/USB/LSB
Instant channel 9
Mic Gain
RF Gain
Clarifier
Noise Blanker/Auto Noise Limiter
Signal/RF/Modulation Meter
TX/RX Indicator
PA Switch
Channel 9 Indicator
Headphone Jack

Model: "Grant XL" Mobile - $119.99

AM/USB/LSB
Mic Gain
RF Gain
Clarifier
Noise Blanker/Auto Noise Limiter
Signal/SWR Meter
TX/RX Indicator
PA Switch
Tone HI/LOW Switch
Remote Speaker Jack

Model: "PC122XL" Mobile - $79.99

AM/USB/LSB
Mic Gain
RF Gain
Clarifier
Noise Blanker/Auto Noise Limiter
Signal/RF Meter
Digital Frequency Display
TX/RX Indicator
PA Switch
Tone HI/LOW Switch
Remote Speaker Jack

Model: "PC76XL" Mobile - $74.99

Mic Gain
RF Gain
Delta Tune
Noise Blanker/Auto Noise Limiter
Signal/RF/SWR Meter
Display Dimmer Switch
SWR Adjustment
Instant Channel 9
TX/RX Indicator
PA Switch
Remote Speaker Jack

Model: "PC76XLW" Mobile - $79.99

Same as PC76XL, but with 3 Instant NOAA weather channels and NOAA Weather
Alert built in.
[NOTE: This is the Uniden model I have in my 76 Traveler and I paid $99.99 for
it from Coppers when it wasn't on sale!!!]

Model: "PC66XL" Mobile - $59.99

Mic Gain
RF Gain
Noise Blanker/Auto Noise Limiter
Signal/RF Meter
Display Dimmer Switch
Instant Channel 9
TX/RX Indicator
PA Switch
Remote Speaker Jack

Model: "PRO538W" Mobile - $54.99

3 Instant NOAA Weather Channels
RF Gain
Signal/RF Meter
Instant Channel 9
TX/RX Indicator
PA Switch
Remote Speaker Jack
Front Firing Speaker

Model: "PRO510XL" Mobile - $30.99

Compact Size
LED Signal/RF Meter
Automatic Noise Limiter switch
TX Indicator

Model: "PRO501XL" Mobile - $29.99

Compact Size
Automatic Noise Limiter switch
TX Indicator

Disclaimer: I'm nothing but a very satisfied customer of Copper's... nothing
more.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)