Navistar Dealer

He's not kidding about the Navistar parts system. Last time I was in there
to get some parts (Rear transmission mounts & hardware) I asked about
windshield wipers. They found it in the parts books.  Diagrams & all.
They didn't have the wipers, obsolete.  I'm still using the Jeep wipers
that sort-of fit. Finding it almost seemed to be an interesting diversion
from their normal duties.

They all knew about Scouts, a couple even said they'd owned them.  This is
Gateway City International.  There's another one in town called Airport
Truck, closer to my home, may be part of the same company, not sure.  Both
have always been very helpful.

I have no idea if they do mail-order but I can ask if anyone is
interested.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776